We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to our homeless services team to provide high quality customer focused accommodation housekeeping and domestic cleaning services. This is a part-time position offering 16-20 hours per week.
Reporting to the Homeless Services Manager and Team Leader, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of high-quality housekeeping services to our tenants and service users in the delivery of the Association’s core objectives.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team.
- Salary: £18,864 (pro rata) with a NILGOSC Contributory Pension Scheme – currently 19.5% Employer Contribution. Yearly salary, to include employer pension contribution is equivalent to, £22,542 (pro rata).
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service (pro rata)
- 13 customary holidays per annum.
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Gail McLaughlin, Homeless Services Manager on 028 90 752310 or by email to email@example.com
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
Closing Date and Time for Receipt of Completed Applications is Friday 19th August 2022, 4:00pm
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.