Ark Housing is seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join the Association as a Housekeeper on a part-time (16–20 hours per week) permanent basis.
Reporting to the Team Leaders / Homeless Services Manager, the postholder will be responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive and high-quality housekeeping and domestic cleaning support service within a residential environment including the provision of general laundry services and the preparation of apartments for new lettings.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- 1 years’ experience providing cleaning or housekeeping services within a similar environment
- Be able to demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
- Have effective interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to deal with customers in a confidential and non-judgemental manner
- Be able to plan, organise and prioritise your work
- Demonstrate ICT ability and working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Current annual salary range is £18,864 – £19,710. Hourly rate: £9.78 per hour with a Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC), (Currently 19.5% Employer Contribution). Remuneration including employer pension contribution is equivalent to £22,542 to £23,553. Salaries are reviewed annually and uplifted in accordance with the Association’s Remuneration Policy.
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service (pro rata);
- 13 customary holidays per annum (pro rata);
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
- Access to Gym facilities at Head Office.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Gail McLaughlin, Homeless Services Manager by telephone on 028 90 752310 or by email to email@example.com.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
The Association is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT FOR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS: FRIDAY, 7 OCTOBER 2022 BY 4:00PM
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.