Apply for job
Based in Belfast, Ark Housing is a progressive housing association with ambitious plans for growth over the next five years. We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation, on a permanent basis, as a Housing & Customer Services Administrator. Reporting to the Housing & Communities Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of high-quality customer focused housing and support services to our tenants and service users across Northern Ireland in furtherance of delivering the Association’s core objectives, as well as supporting the housing department in its administrative function.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grades A-C, including English and Maths, and a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years in a similar role OR a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the previous 5 years.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power-point.
- Salary Range £18,772 – £20,428
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) – currently 20% employer contribution;
- 22 days annual leave, moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Laura O’Dowd, Director of Housing on 028 90 752310.
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may get a recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Closing Date for Receipt of Completed Applications is: Monday, 24th February 2020 at 4:00pm.
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
Applicant Information Pack
Equal Opportunities Questionnaire