Ark Housing Association is seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join the organisation as a Homeless Services Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Director of Housing, the postholder will lead and manage a team of dedicated administrative and frontline support staff to deliver a new and ambitious support service to homeless families across the Greater Belfast area. Our Family Homeless Service has been developed in partnership with the Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE), and is funded by the Department for Communities (DfC) through the Supporting People Programme.
We would like to hear from you if you have the passion, integrity and leadership skills to successfully lead this team and deliver our primary objectives.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- Hold a 3rd level education (University Degree) or Level 5 Management Qualification;
- Have 3 years’ demonstrable management experience in a similar role within the last 5 years;
- Have 5 years’ demonstrable management experience in a similar role within the last 8 years;
- Current annual salary range is £33,683. Salaries are reviewed annually and uplifted in accordance with the Association’s Remuneration Policy;
- The Association is a member of the NILGOSC Contributory Pension Scheme. Current rate of employer contribution is 19%.
- This post attracts an annual essential car user allowance of £1,239 and mileage is reimbursed at a rate of £0.45p per mile travelled for work purposes.
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may get a recruitment pack by clicking on the links below. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Laura O’Dowd, Director of Housing on 02890 752310.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Closing Date for Receipt of Completed Applications is: Friday 4 December 2020 by 4:00pm
Applicant Information Pack
Equal Opportunities Questionnaire
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.