Choice Services (Ireland) Ltd is part of the Choice Housing Group and provides response repairs and maintenance services to over 4,000 properties including housing, apartments and office buildings. The building services we provide include: Response maintenance; Change of tenancy repairs; Adaptions for disabled tenants; Project works; Electrical testing and Asbestos monitoring.
Help Desk Operator \ Administrator
Salary Scale: £21,050pa
Job Reference: HAOD/CS/0322
The post holder will be involved with maintenance call handling, Help Desk, Engineer works
order Programming, management reporting and analysis, administration duties.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits from their first day of employment:-
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 25 after 5 years’ of service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Thursday 7th April 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.