Based: Ballymoney (flexible working considered
Since 1977, Triangle has led innovation in service provision and engagement activities to help shape and support our local communities and address housing need. We provide housing, support, care services and programmes to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities and for those in need.
Over the past three years we have grown our property asset base significantly and we now employ close to 500 people. We have ambitious plans for this growth to continue, and last year undertook a comprehensive organisational review. The first phase of our ‘Building Better’ transformational change programme is now in delivery.
To help us on this journey we are seeking an outstanding individual who will fulfil our newly created role as Head of People and Learning. The successful candidate will:
- play an integral role in transforming Triangle by aligning organisational development, learning, and human resources activities to foster a modern, proactive, and highly valued People and Learning function
- develop our People and Learning Strategy to deliver a culture of high performance, employee engagement and behavioural safety to create a strong organisational platform for our continued and sustainable growth
- be an experienced HR/OD/L&D leader, who is confident, dynamic, knowledgeable, and solutions focused.
The successful candidate will also:
Have a third level (degree) qualification in a relevant discipline or a professional qualification in a relevant discipline (or equivalent) and 3 years’ experience to include:
- Chartered Membership of the CIPD
- successfully managing and leading an HR and OD service in a similar sized organisation, including working as a member of a senior management team
- successful delivery of a major change / transformation programme in a similar sized organisation
- effective people management and deployment of resources to meet workload demands, service standards and monitoring performance against targets
- demonstrable success in building excellent working relationships and partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
5 years’ experience (without qualification) to include all the above areas
For further information please refer to the Job Information pack or contact Sonya Rooke Director of Organisational Development and Communications on 07702 518 161.
You are invited to apply online at www.trianglehousing.org.uk . Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon Friday 5th June 2020. A two-stage selection process will follow w/c 29th June & 6th July 2020 with interviews via Microsoft Teams
Triangle Housing Association reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate short-listing.
Triangle Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities Employer