As Head of People and Learning, you will be responsible for taking full ownership of the employee experience which includes managing the People function, fostering a positive work environment, and aligning HR and L&D initiatives with Triangle’s strategic objectives.
You will be providing expert professional advice and support through sound and reasoned advice on employment law and policy issues. Areas of responsibility include recruitment and selection, employee relations, staff surveys, performance and conduct management and development of HR and L&D information systems.
- Experience in a generalist HR role with good employment law knowledge
- A delivery mindset with experience of accountability for all people tasks and collaboration with others to solve people issues across the business
- The ability to adapt to the role and adjust to business needs; with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to receive, understand and convey ideas and information clearly and accurately which may a times be complex, highly detailed, technical or specialist, both in written and verbal form.
- Experience in designing and delivering Learning and Development interventions and programmes IT savvy with experience of HRIS, LMS and Excel
- A positive, inclusive leadership style, and the ability to inspire, motivate and develop others to achieve results.
- Ability to represent and promote the Function within Triangle and to promote Triangle externally.
- Strong influencing skills and a passion for embedding our core values
- Solution Orientated, an exceptionally well- organised, innovative problem solver
Education / Training Requirements:
- First degree or postgraduate degree in Human Resources, or a professional qualification relevant to the role and a minimum of 3 years senior HR experience managing a team.
Head of People Learning JD-PS