The Head of Growth is a key member of the Choice Development Team. They are focused on achieving Social Housing Development Programme targets and the identification, prioritisation and exploitation of new opportunities across the organisation’s strategic ambition. This role also encompasses responsibility for Maple & May, a wholly owned subsidiary which operates a portfolio of properties in the private rented sector and delivers a programme of private / affordable housing.
The Head of Growth will play an important strategic role in more complex mixed-tenure and regeneration projects, partnership working and other potential new ventures. The post-holder will have strategic decision-making responsibilities and along with the Head of Development / Group Director will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of corporate targets.
- Relevant Degree qualification (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in a construction / property development environment
- Recent Management / Leadership Experience in a construction / property development environment
- Proven experience in identifying and negotiating development opportunities across a range of tenures.
- Experience in managing risk in acquisition and development processes
- Significant Experience in financial modelling and development appraisal
- Proven track record in achieving growth targets.
- Detailed knowledge of financial appraisal techniques used in Development.
- Knowledge of Planning Policy, Area Plans and the Planning Process.
- Professional Accreditation such as RIBA / RICS
- Working Knowledge of DFC / DPG Project Approval Process
- Knowledge of the NI Property Market, relationships and key metrics
Benefits include: Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Closing date for the role is 12 noon, Monday 9th November 2020.
Please Note: the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”