Head of Enterprise Risk Management
Salary £55,000-£60,000 (subject to experience)
Job reference HERM/9930/032020
Choice is a leading provider of social and affordable housing and has an exciting growth and diversification agenda. This is a new senior post offering an exceptional career progression opportunity for an experienced and ambitious enterprise risk management professional. Choice is implementing an enhanced enterprise risk management framework and this role provides the opportunity to:
- Provide leadership and vision in the roll out of enterprise risk management across the Choice Group including driving cultural change.
- Develop a risk framework which both manages downside risk and facilitates business growth.
- Develop and maintain the Group’s risk management framework and associated policies, procedures and risk assessments, embedding risk management into all activities.
- Enhance KPI reporting across the group to facilitate achievement of strategic objectives and manage risk
- Qualified accountant or equivalent relevant professional qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior finance and/or enterprise risk management role
- Experience of enterprise risk management in a complex organisation
- Track record of leadership in delivering transformational change
- Experience of corporate governance within a regulated industry
- Experience of maintaining insurance cover for a large asset owning organisation
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to www.choice-housing.org to view our current vacancies.
Closing date for the role is 12 noon, Friday 20th March 2020.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.