Choice is seeking to recruit a Head of Development, a key member of the Choice Development Team who will lead on the delivery of the Associations social housing development programme. They are primarily focused upon the successful delivery of capital building projects, on time and in budget, across the organisations strategic ambition.
The role also encompasses mixed tenure, regeneration, partnership working and the potential for new ventures. The post-holder will have strategic decision-making responsibility and along with the Head of Growth / Group Director will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of corporate targets.
- Relevant Degree qualification (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a construction / property development environment
- Management / Leadership Experience in a property development / construction environment
- Experience in successfully managing risk in development processes
- Experience in managing Construction Contracts / Development Agreements including variations, compensation events, disputes and delays.
- Significant experience in compiling accurate and detailed project information to enable effective decision making.
- Working knowledge of Housing Association Guide and Project Approval processes
- Experience of Public Procurement Contract Regulations and NI Public Procurement Policy
- Professional Accreditation such as RIBA / RICS
- Proven track record in delivering continuous / business improvement.
Benefits include: Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Closing date for the role is 12 noon, Monday 9th November 2020.
Please Note the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”