Since 1977, Triangle has led innovation in service provision and engagement activities to help shape and support our local communities and address housing need. We provide housing support, care services and programmes to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities and for those in need.
Over the past three years we have grown our property asset base significantly. When compared with other housing associations, our percentage growth in housing assets has been one of the highest in the UK and we now employ close to 500 people.
We have ambitious plans for this growth to continue and are seeking applicants for our newly created role as Head of Development and Property Assets. The successful candidate will:
- lead in the development of our Asset Management Strategy to create a strong organisational platform for continued and sustainable growth
- play a key role providing professional and technical expertise to help us continue to grow in a sustainable way
- contribute to the delivery of our strategic priorities
- be an experienced leader, who is confident, dynamic, knowledgeable, and solutions focused
The successful candidate will also have:
- a relevant professional qualification with recognised technical body e.g. RICS, CIOB, RIBA, or equivalent
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience at senior management level within a property development or property maintenance/construction environment
- a successful track record of procuring and managing construction services and works contracts and delivering significant scale development/maintenance investment projects to quality standards, on time and within budget
- demonstrable experience in developing and implementing strategies and plans, particularly asset management strategies
- experience of reviewing short to long term viability of development and maintenance investment schemes
Interested? For further information please refer to the Job Information pack or contact Raymond Nicholl, Director of Housing and Development on 07966 663448.
You are invited to apply online at www.trianglehousing.org.uk . Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon Friday 5th June 2020
A two-stage selection process will follow w/c 22nd June & 29th June 2020 with interviews via Microsoft Teams
Triangle Housing Association reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate short-listing.
Triangle Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities Employer