Arbour Housing is one of Northern Ireland’s well-established community housing associations. At present we own and manage over 1300 properties – and we have ambitious plans for growth.
Consequently we are now looking for a new Head of Development to join us at this key moment and help us deliver those plans.
The Head of Development will ensure that Arbour’s development programme meets both its strategic plan and other corporate objectives, and will also play a key role in the Senior Management Team.
As Head of Development you will:
- identify and analyse new business opportunities and lead the Development Team
- develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships with the Department for Communities (DfC), Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE), and other organisations
- provide the necessary assurance on development to the Board, Committees, auditors, and regulators
- participate in setting strategic direction for Arbour and its subsidiary.
You will have significant autonomy and an opportunity to make a real difference, delivering new homes and great services to individuals and families who need them.
As a relatively small organisation, Arbour is agile and able to act quickly to take advantage of opportunities.
We encourage and provide all employees with personal and career development opportunities.
This role offers an attractive pay and benefits package as well as flexible/hybrid working.
- Salary Scale: £53,050 – £57,355
- Car allowance, pension, private medical insurance, flexible working
A full candidate pack can be downloaded at: https://arbourhousing.org/careers/
Please submit a full Curriculum Vitae plus a covering letter highlighting specific skills and experience relevant to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your letter should also set out examples of how you meet the essential (and, ideally, desirable) criteria in the person specification.
We will use only the information supplied in applications as the basis for shortlisting.
Thursday 27th January 2022 (Noon)
First-round interviews will be scheduled to take place week commencing 7 February 2022.
Second-round interviews will take place week commencing 14 February 2022.
If you have any questions about the job role or the organisation, please contact:
or 028 3833 9795 ext. 213
or 07843 056 920