Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Head of Asset Management (Job No J411)
Location: Initially based in our new Head Office, Newforge Lane, Belfast.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band: £48,587 – £58,095 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Blended home and office working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Mileage allowances for the use of motor vehicles on business
- 24 days annual leave rising to 28 and 31 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19.5%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Head of Asset Management position is a new position, responsible for assisting the Director of Asset Management in delivering an effective and efficient Asset Management service to our tenants. It offers something special: the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our tenants across Northern Ireland.
For further information including detailed job requirements and to apply go to:
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.