The Governance and Corporate Assurance Officer will provide support and assistance to the sections of the Corporate Assurance Department responsible for quality systems, governance, compliance, research, communication, benchmarking, performance monitoring, Subject Access Requests and Section 75 Equality and contribute to the professional delivery of Corporate Services, in line with the Association’s business plan.
Hours: 37 per week
Location: Radius Offices, Belfast
Salary: £28,791 (SP23) – £33,454 (SP28) per annum
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- A third level qualification including at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C (including English and Maths) and at least 2 years’ recent experience in governance and / or corporate assurance and / or equality.
At least 5 years’ recent experience (in last 8 years) of governance and / or corporate assurance and / or equality.
- Demonstrable knowledge of quality systems and / or audit practices:
- The ability to produce accurate and well-presented documents using MS office packages.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an environment regulated by set working policies and procedures.
- Strong administration and organisational skills with experience of coordinating activities.
- Experience of facilities management.
- Excellent level of IT literacy with demonstrable experience of Microsoft Office, to include word processing experience and experience in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets including the production of graphs, charts and pivot tables.
- A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
(*where an applicant indicates that a disability prohibits them from driving, this criterion will be waived at the shortlisting stage. In such circumstances, consideration will be given in any subsequent offer of appointment to suitable alternative arrangements that the candidate may be able to put in place that would enable them to meet the travel requirements for the post).
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is 29th August 2022 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same or similar permanent / fixed term vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.