Good Relations Officer (Fixed Term for 3 Years)
Salary Range £27,741 – £31,346pa
Job reference GRO/4950/0321
The Good Relations Officer will assist in delivering the Shared Housing Programme by developing the necessary components to improve community cohesion within shared housing schemes and between shared housing schemes and surrounding communities
Essential Criteria Includes:-
- A Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline e.g. social science; community development; community relations OR A BTEC Higher or equivalent level of qualification AND OCN Level 2 accredited qualification in Community Relations / Community Development PLUS at least 3 years relevant experience as a practitioner in a Community Relations role OR 5 years community development /community relations experience
- At least 2 years experience of building effective working relationships with community groups, public representatives and statutory agencies.
- At least 2 years experience of working on funded programmes, meeting programme targets and reporting on progress.
- Experience of implementing and delivering inventive and collaborative practice in community development and good relations.
- Experience of managing monitoring & budgets in accordance with policies, procedures and external funding requirements.
Desirable Criteria Includes:-
- Knowledge and understanding of people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of completing grant applications.
- Knowledge and experience of using social media and other communication channels for positive promotion
Benefits for this post include: Generous annual leave entitlement; Contributory pension scheme; Access to a Health Cash Plan.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 21st April 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.