Starting salary £19,008 – 22,176
Location: Maple House, 96 Beechill Road
Job reference GA/4950/0920
The Association is seeking to recruit a Gas Administrator to provide an efficient co-ordination, administration and reporting service for the Property Services Department.
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language) or equivalent;
- At least 1 years’ experience of administrative clerical duties within the last 3 years
- Thorough knowledge of gas statutory compliance and gas management requirements in housing maintenance
- Ability to supervise, organise and prioritise workload of administration staff
- Computer literacy / use of IT systems including Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in a service or housing maintenance environment
- Thorough knowledge and experience of gas/boiler contract administration, procedures and regulation
- A working knowledge of technical and financial issues in relation to building maintenance
- HNC or equivalent in a building construction or estate management discipline
- Supervisory experience of clerical staff
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Monday 12th October 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.