Ark Housing is seeking to recruit experienced and dedicated individuals to join the Association as Floating Support Officers. A range of full-time and part-time positions are available.
Reporting to the Team Leaders and Homeless Services Manager, the post-holder will ensure the delivery of a comprehensive floating support service for homeless families and to provide high-quality services to our Homeless Services clients in accordance with the strategic objectives of Ark Housing. Our Homeless Family Service has been developed in partnership with the Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE) and is funded by the Department for Communities (DfC) through the Supporting People Programme.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- A relevant qualification (QCF/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent e.g. 5 GCSEs); and a minimum of 1 years’ experience in providing support services to individuals or families; OR
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in providing support services to individuals or families;
In addition to:
- Experience in:
- Developing person-centred needs/risk assessments and support plans;
- Managing case loads;
- Advocating on a person’s behalf;
- Working in partnership with external agencies;
- Current annual salary is £20,168 (pro rata). Salaries are reviewed annually and uplifted in accordance with the Association’s Remuneration Policy;
- The Association is a member of the NILGOSC contributory pension scheme. Current rate of employer contribution is 19.5%;
- This post attracts an annual essential car user allowance of £1,239 and mileage is reimbursed at a rate of £0.45p per mile travelled for work purposes;
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Gail McLaughlin, Homeless Services Manager on 028 90 752310 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification. The Association is an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
Closing Date for Receipt of Completed Applications is: Monday, 13th December 2021 by 4:00pm
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download a recruitment pack by clicking on the links below: Please note CVs WILL NOT be accepted.