Floating Support Coordinator (Fixed Term) Radius Housing
- Closing Date: 4 June 2023
- Location: Newcastle
- Salary: £23,194 (SP9) - £25,874 (SP15) per annum pro rata
- Contract: Fixed Term
- Hours: 35 hour per week
- Job Ref: FHA03480
The Floating Support Coordinator will promote and deliver a support service providing a range of outreach housing support services.
Hours: 35 per week
Location: Glen Fold, Newcastle
Salary: £23,194 (SP9) – £25,874 (SP15) per annum pro rata
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Fixed term for a period of 18 months
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
1. Good general level of education to include at least 5 GCSE’s or equivalent to include English and Maths (at a minimum of Grade C) plus 1 years’ experience working with older people or other relevant client groups.
3 years’ experience of working in a sheltered or supported housing environment.
2. Good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with tenants and other professional agencies.
3. Understanding of the needs of older people and service provision with an awareness of safeguarding vulnerable adults.
4. A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
(*where an applicant indicates that a disability prohibits them from driving, this criterion will be waived at the shortlisting stage. In such circumstances, consideration will be given in any subsequent offer of appointment to suitable alternative arrangements that the candidate may be able to put in place that would enable them to meet the travel requirements for the post
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 4th June 2023 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Radius Housing, 38-52 Lisburn Road Belfast BT9 6AA
- 0330 123 0888