Fire Safety Officer
Salary Scale: £29,269 – £35,124pa
Job Reference: FSO/4975/0423
The Association is seeking to appoint a Fire Safety Officer to assist on all matters pertaining to Fire Safety, provide fire safety investigation, training, PEEA’s, fire risk assessments (including PCFRA), audit and fire safety management/promotion.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave and 12 public holidays, which increases after 5 years
- Generous pension contribution
- Flexible/hybrid working opportunities – anticipated 2 working days in the office.
- Enrolment in a health cash plan
- Death in service payment
- Highly competitive salary
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Professional fees will be reimbursed.
- Essential car users allowance for relevant roles
- Family Friendly and Equality And Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 14th April 2023
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.