Fire Safety Manager
Starting salary: £36, 960 – £47, 520 (under review)
Job reference: CH/FSM/0121
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Fire Safety Manager who will be the nominated competent person in relation to fire safety, ensuring that the Choice Group meets all of its statutory and non-statutory fire safety management duties in relation to fire safety legislation and associated building regulations. To provide a proactive professional functional service embracing all areas of fire safety management including, development of strategy and policy, maintaining a quality information system, undertaking fire risk assessment, fire safety inspections/audits, investigating fire safety incidents, and contract management etc.
- Evidence of taking the lead in fire safety management in a complex organisation.
- Experience carrying out fire risk assessments in relation to buildings.
- Playing a lead role in the successful delivery of key fire safety initiatives, projects or works.
- Graduate Member, or above, of the Institution of Fire Engineers; or
- Membership at Member Grade of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers; or
- Membership at Member Grade the Institute of Fire Safety Managers or similar
- Full driving license.
- Relevant qualification in fire safety management.
- Relevant building qualifications.
- Experience of working within social housing.
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car
user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 12th February 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”