Financial Inclusion Officer
37 Hours per week
Salary Range £27,354 – £32,826pa
Job reference FI/4950/0522
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Financial Inclusion Officer who will support the Tenant and client Services Department based at Maple House, Beechill Business Park, Belfast BT8.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Tuesday 24th May 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.