Financial Inclusion Officer
Job reference FIO/4950/0621
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Financial Inclusion Officer who will support the Tenant and client Services Department based at Maple House, Beechill Business Park.
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English Language) or equivalent; and a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a financial and advisory environment OR 5 years’ experience of working in a financial and advisory environment.
- Practical knowledge and experience of welfare benefits and money advice
- A basic understanding of housing legislation, in relation to tenancy conditions and rent collection
- Ability to deal sensitively and professionally with customers who are experiencing financial hardship and who may be vulnerable and/or under extreme stress, in a manner that recognises their needs while meeting service objectives.
- Ability to prioritise own workload effectively to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Experience of using IT systems and databases for case management and producing information/reports.
- Ability to identify tenant vulnerabilities which would impact financial capability
- Must have full driving licence and have vehicle available for daily business use
- Welfare Rights Advice qualification
- Completion of Financial capability/ debt advice training
- Knowledge and understanding of fuel poverty and its impacts
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, essential car
user allowance and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 2nd July 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.