FINANCE OFFICER – Income Team
Salary Scale: £19,695 – £22,978 pa
Job Reference: FO/4976/1122
The Finance Officer will be required to be flexible in their work and to co-operate with their colleagues for the efficient, effective and economic operation of the Association. They may be required to undertake a secondment or placement elsewhere, and the Association reserves the right to make such an arrangement where it believes this will benefit the Association.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Thursday 22nd December 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”