FINANCE OFFICER – Income Team
Salary Scale: £21,074 pa
Yearly salary increments applicable
37 Hours Per week
Job Reference: FO/4976/0124
The Finance Officer will join a smaller finance team of 3, working and collaborating with the wider team of 20, ensuring accurate financial records through ledger maintenance, managing cash transactions, providing excellent customer service, contributing to general finance department administration, and remaining adaptable to handle diverse tasks as needed. The Finance Officer will be required to be flexible in their work and to co-operate with their colleagues for the efficient, effective, and economic operation of the Association.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Friday 19th January 2024
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”