Ark Housing Association is seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join the Association as a Finance Officer on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Corporate Services, the post holder will contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive, efficient and effective finance function, in accordance with the strategic objectives of Ark Housing.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English; and
- An accounting technician qualification or other similar accounting qualification; and
- At least 2 years in a busy finance office environment;
- A relevant degree level qualification and at least 1 year in a busy office environment;
- 5 GCSEs including English & Maths and 5 years’ relevant experience in the last 8 years in a busy finance office environment
- Current annual salary range is £24,490 – £29,882. Salaries are reviewed annually and uplifted in accordance with the Association’s Remuneration Policy;
- The Association is a member of the NILGOSC Contributory Pension Scheme. Current rate of employer contribution is 19.5%.
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Sonia Devaney on 028 90 752310 or by email to email@example.com. Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
The Association is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT FOR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS:
18 JUNE 2021 by 3:00pm
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the file links.