Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Finance Assistant (Job No J420)
Location: Based in our new Head Office, New Forge Lane, Belfast.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band: £23,194 – £24,948 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Blended home and office working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 23 days annual leave rising to 26 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19.5%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Finance Assistant will work as part of the Finance team, contributing to the efficient and effective delivery of financial and management accounting services within the Association. This is a busy role and would suit someone who enjoys working proactively, has a logical and systematic approach and excellent communication skills.
For further information including detailed job requirements and to apply go to:
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.