Connswater is seeking a highly motivated individual, ready for a new challenge, for the permanent full-time position of Finance Assistant.
Full details, including job description, person specification, application and monitoring form can be found by accessing Connswater – Careers or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade C or above including Mathematics and English AND a Minimum of one years’ experience in busy office environment
- Dealing with queries via telephone, email and personal callers
- Delivering an excellent standard of customer care
- Working jointly with staff of all levels in an inclusive and supportive team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time efficiently
- Ability to use own initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications especially Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.