Connswater Homes is seeking a highly motivated individual, ready for a new challenge, for the permanent full-time position of Estate Assistant.
Full details, including job description, person specification, application and monitoring form can be found by accessing Connswater Homes – Careers or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential criteria includes:
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C or above to include English Language and a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar related role OR five years’ experience in a similar of related role.
- Prioritising workload
- Working without direct supervision
- Record keeping
- Working in a customer service focused environment
- Well-developed IT skills ability to use Outlook (email & diary), produce work documents
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work occasionally out of hours
- Current, full manual driving licence (loss of licence may impact on ability to retain post)
Connswater Homes is an equal opportunities employer.