Starting salary £31,500pa
40 hours per week
Job reference CS/E/0123
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a fully qualified Electrician to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of response repair services and Planned Works to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
- C&G (2394 & 2395) or equivalent.
- Ability to use a PDA \ smartphone \ mobile working device.
- Current valid driving license.
- Confident, reliable and adaptable.
- Must be available for Out of Hours Call-Out Rota 1 week every 10 Weeks.
- Minimum 2 years post apprentice experience.
- C&G 2391 (52) Testing and Inspection
- C&G 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in residential electrical maintenance, installations, testing & inspecting.
- Registration on an approved License to Practice scheme.
- Current CSR Card
Benefits include: – Salary paid fortnightly, Death in service benefit, 5% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 32 Annual leave days including statutory holidays and 3 additional days annual leave after 5 years’ service.
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found via https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
CV’s should be returned by 5pm, Wednesday 25th January 2023
Please note, Choice Services reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer”