4c Executive is partnering with Apex Housing Association [Apex] for the appointment of a new Director of Development.
Established in 1965, Apex employs 680 staff across Northern Ireland and has a group turnover of £54.7m. The organisation manages almost 6,000 homes throughout Northern Ireland and Ireland with a blend of both social and affordable homes in its property portfolio. Apex not only provides people with access to affordable homes with year on year investment in development, but is committed to providing a range of support services to tenants in order to build stronger and more sustainable communities.
The Director of Development will provide strategic leadership and direction for all development activities with Apex to enable the organisation to meet tenant needs and aspirations. This will involve overseeing the creation of business cases, preparation of feasibility studies, design, planning and construction. The Director will develop and maintain exemplary working relationships with a range of key stakeholders, ensuring that the organisation continues to deliver value for money and meet their corporate strategy objectives.
As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Director of Development will contribute to the strategic direction and management of the organisation, with a clear focus on the future as well as the present.
The successful candidate should possess the following experience and skills:
- Extensive experience of seeking out and leading the delivery large scale development projects.
- Experience of operating at a strategic level with responsibility for establishing and delivering corporate standards and targets.
- Strategic planning experience with the ability to establish and maintain effective strategic partnerships with external stakeholders and customers.
- Proven track record of successful commercial negotiation.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and developing a high performing team.
This is a critical and exciting role with a truly inspirational organisation. To apply please click this link or for a confidential discussion please contact 4c Executive on Tel: 028 9043 4343.
Closing Date: Wednesday 17 February 2021 at 5pm