Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Development Officer (Job No J448)
Location: Head Office, Newforge Lane, Belfast
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band: £32,076 – £37,336 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Hybrid working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Mileage allowances for the use of motor vehicles on business
- 23 days annual leave rising to 26 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Development Officer position will be an integral part of the Development team and will be responsible for effectively project managing the development process for their individual projects through the relevant RIBA stages.
The Association has an ambitious development programme with circa 400 new units currently on-site and a pipeline of approximately 500 units over the next 3 years. The Development Team is tasked with continuing this level of delivery and is seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team.
For further information including detailed job requirements and to apply go to:
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.