We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation as Development Officer on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Development Officer/Development Manager, the Development Officer will be responsible for delivering the Association’s ambitious new build growth programme and will have a proven track record in this area. The Development Officer will play a central role in the delivery of the Associations next 5-year Growth Strategy, driving the net zero carbon agenda and improving the sustainability of our new homes.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- A relevant 3rd qualification (Degree or equivalent) & 1 year’s previous relevant experience in a Property, Construction or Housing Environment.
- At least 5 GSCEs (or equivalent) & 3 year’s previous relevant experience in a Property, Construction or Housing Environment.
- Competent use of a range of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrate sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate working on your own initiative and as a member of a team;
- Hold a current valid driving licence and access to the use of a motor vehicle.
- Salary range £25,494 to £31,107 (under review) with a NILGOSC Contributory Pension Scheme – currently 19.5% employer contribution. Remuneration including employer pension contribution is equivalent to £30,465 to £37,173. Salaries are reviewed annually and uplifted in accordance with the Association’s Remuneration Policy.
- This post attracts an annual essential car user allowance of £1,239 and mileage is reimbursed at a rate of £0.45p per mile travelled for work purposes.
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service.
- 13 customary holidays per annum.
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- On site gym
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Susan Gibson, Development Manager on 02890 752310 or by email to email@example.com.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT FOR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS: FRIDAY 19TH AUGUST AT 4PM
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.