Connswater is seeking a highly motivated individual, ready for a new challenge, for the permanent full-time position of Development Officer.
Full details, including job description, person specification, application and monitoring form can be found by accessing Connswater – Careers or by contacting email@example.com
Essential criteria includes:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths & English and Minimum of 2 A Levels (or equivalent)
- Third Level Qualification in a construction related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ Project Management/ Architectural/ Building Surveying experience
- Working knowledge of the NI Building Regulations and construction technical detailing
- Report writing, diary management, organisational admin
- Delivering an excellent standard of customer/stakeholder service
- Working jointly with staff of all levels in an inclusive and supportive team environment
- Highly developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative and work with minimum supervision
- A sound technical/ construction knowledge and ability to troubleshoot and assess building defects and oversee the defects rectification process
- Working knowledge of MS Office to include Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Awareness of Public Procurement Regulations
- Working knowledge of NEC3 Form of Contract
- Working knowledge of Design & Build Procedures.
It is anticipated that interviews will be held on Monday 22nd August 2022.
Connswater is an equal opportunities employer.