The Customer Service Team Leader will deliver an excellent customer focussed service, leading a high performing team of Customer Services Advisors and support the Customer Service Centre Manager in establishing, implementing and
maintaining system and processes that deliver a superior customer
Hours/Shift Pattern: 37 per hour
Location: Radius Offices, Lisburn Road
Salary: SP4 (23) £27,741 – (28) £32,234
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250. .
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- A level six qualification (e.g. HND, HNC, Degree).
- A minimum of three year’s (gained in the last 6 years) relevant experience working in a Customer Contact Centre dealing with incoming and outgoing calls.
- A minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience (gained in the last 7 years) working in a similar role in a Customer Contact Centre dealing with incoming and outgoing calls.
- A minimum of two years’ experience managing a team of at least 3 members of staff.
- Experience of managing individual and team performance to deliver KPIs in a target/performance driven environment.
- Excellent level of IT literacy with demonstrable knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Word and Excel
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is 11th February 2022 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.