Customer Service Advisor (full time and part time opportunities available) Radius Housing
- Closing Date: 22 March 2023
- Location: Belfast
- Salary: £21,575 (SP5) - £22,777 (SP8) (pro rata)
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Up to 37 per week (full time and part time hours available and to be discussed at interview)
- Job Ref: FHA03455
The Customer Service Advisor will work as part of a team in the Customer Service Centre providing a high quality telephone customer service, effectively responding to and resolving all types of calls across the full range of service activity i.e. rents, neighborhoods, allocations, housing and repairs.
Hours: Up to 37 per week (full time and part time hours available and to be discussed at interview)
Location: Radius Offices, Belfast
Salary: £21,575 (SP5) – £22,777 (SP8) (pro rata)
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Good general level of education to include GCSE’s (at a minimum of Grade C), or equivalent level qualifications, in both English and Maths
A minimum of six months’ experience dealing with incoming and outgoing calls or in a face to face customer service environment.
2. Excellent customer focused communication skills.
3. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and report with accuracy and attention to detail.
4. Excellent level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, to include word processing experience.
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age) and free employee health checks. We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Closing date for applications is 22 March 2023 unless otherwise stated.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same or similar permanent / fixed term vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Radius Housing, 38-52 Lisburn Road Belfast BT9 6AA
- 0330 123 0888