Job Reference: CC/CS/0922
Choice Services are seeking applications for Cost Clerks to process works orders data including purchase orders, Engineers wages, Engineers mobile time data and works orders with a focus on preparing and managing costs. Also, the generation and reviewing of reports, vehicle trackers, mobile working reports and keeping files \ data up to date.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits from their first day of employment:-
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 25 after 5 years’ of service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Friday 23rd September 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.