PART OF THE CHOICE HOUSING IRELAND LIMITED GROUP
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a Contract Manager to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services provide response, planned and cyclical maintenance to Choice Housing, Oaklee Housing and Ireland’s first Social Housing PPP project. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
Contract Manager (Dublin based)
40 hours per week
Salary Range €70,000 – €85,000pa (equivalent £61,000 – £ 74,000)
Job Ref: CS/OPM/0922
- Sound knowledge of building maintenance \ services with a minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience in the maintenance, property management, construction or services industry.
- Sound knowledge of the Housing sector and the needs of Tenants
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in the managing of staff and sub-contractors.
- A technical knowledge of building maintenance or facilities management, including legislative requirements.
- Ability to use IT \ database systems and keep records up to date
- Evidence of a strong knowledge of financial and cost management
- Current valid driving license and access to private transport
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service in performance driven \ complex contracts or service levels and PPP contract experience
- Evidence and experience of improving productivity \ driving efficiency in operations environments
A CV and covering letter detailing how you meet the essential and criteria must be completed and returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon Friday 30th September 2022
Benefits Include: Death in service benefit, Generous pension contribution, 28 annual leave in addition to an entitlement for statutory and public holidays and hybrid working.
For further details please go to https://www.oaklee.ie/
Please note, Choice reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.