Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Community Involvement Officer (Job No J449)
Location: Head Office, Newforge Lane, Belfast.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band: £32,076 – £37,336 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Hybrid working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Mileage allowances for the use of motor vehicles on business
- 23 days annual leave rising to 26 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Community Involvement Officer is intricate in delivering homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. They will achieve this by engaging with all tenants and stakeholders, providing a range of tenant engagement opportunities that empowers tenants, giving them the opportunity to have their say on our services, to enhance the quality of service delivery across the association.
The post holder will work as part of the Community Involvement Team that embraces diversity and successfully promotes good relations across the communities where our tenants live.
For further information including detailed job requirements and to apply go to:
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.