The Community Investment Manager will take the lead in the delivery, review and update of the Radius Community Investment Strategy. The post holder will be a positive, innovative and proactive advocate for communities, staff and for Radius corporately.
Hours: 37 per week
Location: Radius Offices, Holywood
Salary: £41,496 (SP35) – £51,627 SP45) per annum
This role has been assessed as suitable for hybrid / smart working.
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Level six qualification (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate diploma) or above plus 3 years relevant management experience in community investment/empowerment focused role (gained in the last 5 years)
- At least 5 years’ relevant management experience (gained in the last 7) in a community investment/empowerment focused role.
- Experience of and commitment to delivering high quality community led projects and excellent customer services.
- Highly developed communication skills with experience of building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders and the ability to negotiate and influence others.
- Effective leadership skills and experience of managing teams and developing initiatives to develop and motivate employees.
- Ability to construct and manage budgets with a focus on managing performance to achieve organisational targets and funder requirements
- A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
(*where an applicant indicates that a disability prohibits them from driving, this criterion will be waived at the shortlisting stage. In such circumstances, consideration will be given in any subsequent offer of appointment to suitable alternative arrangements that the candidate may be able to put in place that would enable them to meet the travel requirements for the post).
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is 28th November 2023 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same or similar vacancies permanent / fixed term which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.