Community Development Manager
Salary Scale: £38,296 – £49,238
Job Reference: CDM/4950/1222
The Community Development Manager will manage and develop the team in the effective delivery of the Community Development Strategy ensuring the provision of excellent customer focused community development initiatives.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 28 days annual leave and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution
- hybrid working opportunities
- Enrolment in a health cash plan
- Death in service payment
- Highly competitive salary
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Essential car users allowance for relevant roles
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality And Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Friday 16th December 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”