Choice is seeking to recruit the above role to manage and develop the team in the effective delivery of the Community Development Strategy ensuring the provision of excellent customer focused community development initiatives.
- Level 4 OCN/ONC Community Development qualification (or equivalent) and demonstrate 3 years’ Community Development experience OR demonstrate 5 years Community Development experience
- 3 years’ experience of managing a team
- 2 years project management experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering good relations initiatives in a community setting
- Experience in managing budgets
- Experience of preparing reports for Senior staff, Committees and Board level
- Possess a full and current driving licence with access to own transport
- Third level qualification, or equivalent, in Community Development
Benefits for this post include: Generous annual leave entitlement; Contributory pension scheme; Access to a Health Cash Plan and Essential car user allowance.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 18th December 2020.
Interviews will be held on week commencing 4th January 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”