Communities Officer Ark Housing
- Closing Date: 31 March 2023
- Location: Belfast
- Salary: £29,243-£33,596
- Contract: Full-time
- Hours: 37
- Job Ref: CO/03/23
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join the Association as a Communities Officer on a 3 year fixed term post (with the possibility of an extension). Reporting to the Community Investment Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and implementing the Association’s ‘Shared Housing’ programme, efficiently and effectively. This project is supported by The Executive Office and The Department for Communities.
Applicants should satisfy the following criteria:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, incorporating at least three of the following service areas:
- Community Engagement and Tenant Participation
- Good Relations work
- Working on funded projects/programmes
- Successfully developing relationships and partnership working with other agencies and stakeholders
- Managing and monitoring budgets
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Be competent in the use of the Microsoft Office software suite.
- Hold a current valid driving licence and have access to the use of a motor vehicle
- Salary Range £29,243-£33,596
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) (Currently 19.5% Employer Contribution)
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Kelly Foster by telephone on 02890 752310 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
The Association is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS:
Friday, 31st March 2023 by 4:00pm
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
- Unit 1 Hawthorn Office Park 43 Stockmans Way Belfast BT9 7ET
- 028 9075 2310