The Care & Support Assistant will deliver a range of care and support services which promote the welfare and wellbeing of residents and safeguard them from harm.
Hours: 30 per week
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, as evidenced by a relevant qualification, or experience of demonstrating literacy in English in an education or work environment.
- Basic numeracy skills, as evidenced by relevant qualification or use of numeracy in an education or work environment.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Willingness to undertake training for the role.
- Willingness to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council) is a requirement of the role.
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age) and free employee health checks. We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, free uniforms, and subsidised meals.
To find out more about the role please click to see our short video https://buff.ly/3yHqlr1
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.