The Care & Support Assistant will deliver care and support services which promote the welfare and wellbeing of residents/tenants and safeguard them from harm, and to promote residents’/tenants’ participation in the life of the Scheme.
Hours: 24 per week (nights)
Salary: £9.61 per hour
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, as evidenced by a relevant qualification, or experience of demonstrating literacy in English in an education or work environment.
- Basic numeracy skills, as evidenced by relevant qualification or use of numeracy in an education or work environment.
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Willingness to undertake training for the role
- Willingness to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council) as a requirement of the role
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Care and Support staff also benefit from free uniforms, and subsidised meals.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
To find out more about the role please visit the careers section of website to see our short video.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.