The Business Support Officer will assist the Corporate Services Manager by providing a comprehensive business support role and administration role across the areas of procurement, facilities management, health & safety, customer services and insurance.
Hours: 37 per week
Salary: £21,748 (SP11) – £24,491 (SP17)
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Good general level of education to include at least 3 A Levels (at a minimum of Grade C or above) and GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- QCF Level III (previously NVQ) in Business Administration or equivalent relevant qualification
- Twelve months’ administration experience working in a business environment including operation of a bespoke computerised system.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an environment regulated by set working policies and procedures.
- Excellent level of IT literacy with demonstrable experience of Microsoft Office and in particular experience in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets including the production of graphs, charts and pivot tables with the ability to manipulate and interpret data and produce analytical reports.
- A current full driving license and access to a suitable form of transport*
(*where an applicant indicates that a disability prohibits them from driving, this criterion will be waived at the shortlisting stage. In such circumstances, consideration will be given in any subsequent offer of appointment to suitable alternative arrangements that the candidate may be able to put in place that would enable them to meet the travel requirements for the post).
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to www.radiushousing.org/careers.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please click here click here to view Radius’s Applicant Privacy Notice.