The Business Support Officer will provide business support to the Head of Telecare and Business Operations Manager. The key focus of the post will be the supervision of the day to day operation of the customer service desks, providing effective performance monitoring and reporting. The post holder will be required to work flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues, and proactively identify areas for service improvement.
Hours: 37 per week
Salary: £21,748 (SP11) – £24,491 (SP17)
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Good general level of education to include at least 3 A Levels (at a minimum of Grade C or above) and GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent).
- QCF Level III (previously NVQ) in Business Administration or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Eighteen months’ administration experience working in a business environment including operation of a bespoke computerised system and operation of customer service contact centre desks.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an environment regulated by set working policies and procedures.
- Excellent level of IT literacy with demonstrable experience of Microsoft Office and in particular experience in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets including the production of graphs, charts and pivot tables with the ability to manipulate and interpret data and produce analytical reports.
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to www.radiushousing.org/careers.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please click here click here to view Radius’s Applicant Privacy Notice.