Starting salary £26,400
Job reference BS/4975/0121
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Building Surveyor who will assist the Planned Maintenance Manager in providing a range of in-house Building Surveying Services.
- Have a degree qualification in Building Surveying (or similar building discipline)
- Minimum of 2 years experience of construction (new and refurbishment work)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety in the Construction industry, including CDM NI 2016 Regulations
- Knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts.
- Knowledge of Measured Term Contracts & Framework Agreements.
- Actively working towards chartership of a building related professional body such as RICS, CIOB, The Institute of Clerk of Works or similar.
- Have a wide understanding of the building industry, including building pathology, knowledge of materials, trades, methods and legal requirements.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Be technically competent and be attentive to detail when checking work and materials.
- Must be computer literate, including use of CAD and Excel.
- Membership of a building related professional body such as CIOB, RICS, The Institute of Clerk of Works or similar.
- Knowledge of estimating/pricing
- A full, clean driving licence with access to private transport.
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car
user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 22nd January 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”