The Association is seeking to appoint a Building Surveyor to assist the Planned Maintenance Manager in providing a range of in-house Building Surveying Services. This role will be for a period of up to 12 months.
- Have a degree qualification in Building Surveying (or similar building discipline) and a minimum of 2 years’ experience of construction (new and refurbishment work)
- Have a Level 5 qualification in a relevant field and at least 3 years’ experience of construction (new and refurbishment work).
- Knowledge of Health & Safety in the Construction industry, including CDM NI 2016 Regulations
- Knowledge of contracts management to include the NEC suite of contracts; Measured Term Contracts & Framework Agreements
- Have a wide understanding of the building industry, including building pathology, knowledge of materials, trades, methods and legal requirements.
- A full, clean driving license with access to private transport.
- Willing to work towards Chartered Membership of a building related professional body such as RICS, CIOB, The Institute of Clerk of Works or similar.
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, essential car user allowance and access to a Health Cash Plan.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 23rd November 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.