Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
Assistant Management Accountant
Salary Scale: £35,124 – £40,977pa
Job Reference: AMA2/4950/0823
Choice are seeking to recruit a Assistant Management Account who’s role will grow and evolve, additional duties and responsibilities will be added to the role as the candidate builds on their experience and passes examinations with chosen professional body (CIMA, ACCA,CIPFA, or CAI)
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution
- Hybrid working opportunities (for relevant roles)
- Enrolment in a health cash plan
- Death in service payment
- Highly competitive salary
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Essential car users allowance for relevant roles
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality And Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Monday 21st August 2023.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”