Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Assets Officer (Job No J407)
Post 1: Response Team: Initially based in Holywood, moving to Newforge Lane, Belfast in early 2023.
Post 2: Compliance Team: based in Derry / Londonderry
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band: £30,151 – £35,411 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Blended home and office working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Mileage allowances for the use of motor vehicles on business
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19.5%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The position of Assets Officer is a key technical position, responsible for the wellbeing of the Association’s property stock. This position offers something special: the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our tenants and customers across Northern Ireland.
Further information including detailed job requirements and application pack can be downloaded from www.habinteg-ulster.co.uk/careers.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.